Translate

Monday, May 31, 2010

April in Virginia



I love Virginia, especially the Shenandoah Valley. I was happy to go back for a visit. I ws looking forward to seeing lots of people, but only saw a few. Yearly medical exams took up a lot of my time, I spent an 8 hour day taking 2 classes back to back, stayed in bed one day with flu like systems due to an infusion and spent time in the ER with my Mom, getting home at 1:00 AM. Time gets away from us while we do life. Next thing you know, you hven't seen anyone and it is time to go home. I did get to spend lots of time with my Mom, which made it all worth while. My last day was my best. My sister and I put her two dogs in the car and we drove around the county for a few hours. It was glorious.

Tammy took the 2 classes with me. We ate at one of my favorite restaurants in Charlottesville, Fellini's.

I met Cynthia (Mrs. Alaska) for lunch before a medical exam. Just trying to fit something in.

Then there was the drive with sister Cyn and the doggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment