Translate

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Wupatki Pueblo



Try to imagine what life was like in this Pueblo 800 years ago. There were 104 rooms, a tower, community room and a ceremonial ball court. People raised families here. They farmed and traded in a prairie that made food and water hard to come by. And yet they thrived.  This is a depiction of what the village could have looked like.

This is what it looks like today.












 Boone and I took the self guided tour. Come, walk with me.



























I could not stop photographing.  There are more photos in my stock pile! At the risk of boring you, I stopped here.  I love the rugged beauty of this area and find it fascinating that you can stand in one spot and get so many perspectives of one view.  Wupatki is not considered a vortex, but I felt something.

No comments:

Post a Comment