Translate

Sunday, November 19, 2017

SUNSET TOUR IN SEDONA

I booked a private sunset tour with  a private tour guide, Mike Krajnak for our last night in Sedona. Mike owns Southwest Outside Adventures. Check him out at www.southwestoutside.com.  He is a great guide and offers an experience you will not forget. While amongst the Red Rocks, you want to see them at sunrise and sunset because that is when the color is the most spectacular. This evening was one of the top two favorite experiences for me while in Sedona.  Not only did Mike take us on roads with no lines, he also took us on dirt roads!  I was so happy to work on this blog and see these photos again. Photos take you back to the moment.  I remember I did not want these moments to end.

































































The sun was fading quickly so we need to drive to Schnebly Hill for the sunset.



I told you about Schnebly Hill in my October 29 blog. There, after a short hike with Mike, we saw an incredible sunset.

I know Dolly was enjoying the evening sun as well.  I am sure she was looking off in the distance wondering where I am.  Dogs do that, right?






























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment