Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Visiting Friends In The Mountains Of NC

Boone's friend Harvey organized a get together at his and Audrey's home in the mountains of North Carolina so the men could have a couple of golf outings. I was delighted to be invited.  Mostly we hang out on the glass enclosed porch where the view is wonderful and the feeders provide constant bird activity.



The men had two golf days and did other things that men do.

Like grilling...
Holding manly poses...
And making sure the ice in the cooler is just right...
It wears a man out...
I enjoyed the company of these ladies (all 3 of them).

I was so surprised when I walked into this antique shop to see this plate...just like the one I have that was given to my mother when she was first married.

One day all 7 of us piled into a vehicle for a day up in the Highlands and stopping off to explore interesting places along the way.  Virginia is not the only place that has had a lot of rain.



I hope this short video works for you....

Each evening, from that porch I told you about, we watched Nature.

Harvey has a deer feeder that shoots out corn for the deer according to the times he has set for the automatic spray. We were so excited one night to watch several deer playing in the field.  They did eat a little.  There is always the hope that when the deer hear the feeder spraying the corn in the evenings that they will come running. Kind of like these guys do...



We all thought it was hilarious as we watched each night just in case the deer would appear again.


No comments:

Post a Comment