Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2018

My Birth Month 2018


May 26 - Art In The Park - Staunton VA.  Local music, art, food... This is actually a bucket list item for me.  2018 is the 52nd year this event has been held.  I have no idea why I have never made this event.  Even stranger given that I have owned 2 art galleries.


Boone bought me a giclée painting of downtown Staunton by local artist Mary Ann Vessey.



 May 20 - This is my birthday.  Boone made breakfast using fresh eggs given to us by one of our friends. Yum!



You know by now (if you have ever seen my blogs) what kind of road Boone and I like.  We found one right away.

This kind of road has all the things we enjoy.




And of course cows.


The Maury River flows through Goshen Pass.  The river was demonstrating its power after all the rainfall.




We spotted a couple of daring kayakers testing their skill on the raging river.



We stopped in Lexington for lunch at The Palms.

Great day for my 67th year.

May 11 - Dinner at Café Michel. Wonderful.



May 10 - time with Dolly.

And earlier in the day....this in my neighborhood.


May 4 in my front yard.









May 1 - I finally see the bird that woke me up last year every morning.  He is back!


April 27 - Boone surprised me with an early birth month dinner at an old favorite of mine in Harrisonburg. Wow.  What a wonderful birth month + I had.  Thanks Boone.


No comments:

Post a Comment