Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2018

A WINTER THAT WON'T LET GO


 A week ago we were riding around in a county or two enjoying the promise of Spring.  We were not the only ones taking in the warmth of the sun.

 
This year we seem to have one or two days that feel like Spring followed by several days of winter.  And so it was again this weekend.  Saturday afternoon delivered a wintery mix as promised.  While I am getting tired of winter, I cannot resist the beauty of a snowfall.  This was a very light snow, all puffy like.  Watching the fall is so relaxing and the show outside the large picture window in my living room provides plenty of entertainment.  The result is a day at slow speed with permission to relax.  A day to do next to nothing. Watch nature. Watch Netflix. Watch more nature. And love on Dolly. 
 


 
 

 
 I am anxious for Spring to arrive.  But I would never complain about a day like today.  Right Miss Dolly?


No comments:

Post a Comment