Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2018

FRIDAY MORNING MOTIVATION

Friday morning.  I have so much I want to accomplish before I begin my professional workday at 11:00 AM.  I start with filling the Brita and gathering laundry.
 
 
 
Dolly claims the bed as her own once I get up.  She responded obediently when I told her to get off so I could strip the bed as I gathered what will be washed today.  I pulled up the corners of the sheets and turned away for a few seconds to do...ok, I can't remember what.  Dolly seized those seconds to reclaim the bed. No, that is not a look of innocence on her face.  That is a face ignoring me and refusing to make eye contact.  My laughing does not help because she has learned when I make that sound she has won.
 
 
Sheets finally removed, the first load in and the second load in waiting. I check the skylight and see the sky is clear blue, but cold.  That is a patch of ice on the right, not a cloud. That's okay.  I kinda knew this and am not disheartened. I am still motivated to tackle the list of items rolling around in my head.
 

I have my healthy breakfast of oatmeal and set a mood in my favorite sitting spot.  The birds, Dolly and I will eat together.


 Dolly's morning routine wears her out.  Eating breakfast, taking me to her bowl to prove she has earned a treat, eating the treat, drinking water, pooping and checking things out in the yard...it is exhausting.  While she was busy with all these accomplishments, I reviewed the recipe I am going to make this morning.  How did I not see that salami is one of the ingredients.  Good grief.  I have to go to the store before I can make this dish. Gotta have the salami.  I decide to take a peak at my online work to see what is in store for me.  I begin work early.  Before I know it, it is 4:00 PM.   At least I got the laundry done and the sheets on the bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment