Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2018

A SNOWY SPRING MORNING

March 21, 2018 I awakened to a beautiful snowfall on a Spring morning.


Dolly was pretty sure she did not want to go out in this snow.


But Dolly also knew she had to pee.
 

After Dolly had her breakfast (we refer to all her meals as dinner so she does not get confused), she begged to out front.  She much prefers the front yard. There is more activity there and she likes to poop in the front yard.







This squirrel had to dig deep for the bird seed he likes to munch on. Can't believe he has not yet gone for the feeder in the tree above.

 
Dolly is on the trail of the scent of the squirrel.  She loves to tree them. That won't happen today.
.
 
 
This is the best seat in the house for watching all the activity in the front yard.
 

This quiet snowy Spring morning urges me to cook something.  I have not done much in the kitchen this winter, but I feel motivated today.  I have some brussels sprouts that I need to do something with so I will begin with that.

For me, picking the right music to cook by is as important as picking the right recipe.


I am excited to try my new Ninja on the Brussels Sprouts.





A good knife is most important.  These are two of my favorites.



Like I always say, it is all in the sauce.


I call it done.



No comments:

Post a Comment