Translate

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mornings By The Jackson River




We in Alleghany County love our Jackson River.  I am lucky enough to get me some of that river when I want.  The weather is warming up enough to enjoy mornings by the Jackson. MG serves breakfast by the river, weather permitting.  First comes coffee, listening to the river's constant song and taking in the sights of what grows on the banks.  What a great way to start the day.

















The fog lies low in the mornings here by the Jackson.  Every day is something new. This morning may have been one of the more beautiful I have seen.  I took a ton of photos.  I think I can make a series of paintings out of them.



I think MG is ready to fry up some eggs and bacon now. Ahhh. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment