Translate

Monday, August 27, 2018

SHENANDOAH VALLEY DRIVE

I never tire of the Shenandoah Valley where I am so fortunate to live.  I never tire of the drives I take with Boone on the many county roads moments outside my door.  We often laugh that it seems it is the first time we have driven these roads no matter how many times we drive them.  The scenes Mother Nature offers are always beautiful, always changing. Today farmers were busy with modern day equipment doing what they do this time of year as fall and winter approach.

 
  
 
 
  
 
 
 

































When the drive is over, there is home.  Luckily, home is another piece of heaven in the Shenandoah Valley.  Lucky me.  This is how I end so many days...sitting in the front yard. I never get enough of this.




















Dolly appreciates this as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment