Translate

Thursday, March 2, 2017

THIS IS FEBRUARY?


This is February, the most dreaded month of the year for me.  I am tired of the cold. Tired of brown. And grey. Tired of not feeling like going out and doing anything. If I can get through February, I can get through anything. A trip to some place warm is about the only thing that can save me.  I mean, look at this. Brown. Everything is brown.




Trees in February look dark and stark. Foreboding.

The only sign of life are the holes bored into trees by woodpeckers and things that grow on wood.








So while I walk on this day, I am not cold. In fact, it is unseasonably warm. All time record highs lately. Things seem to have come alive overnight.












There is something different today.  Something not quite February-like. Even the horses seem to notice things are different.





Daffodils in full bloom?....hmmm.
 
But this is February.  This is not supposed to happen in February. Really?  OMG blooms are on the trees.






This is February???  I'm lovin' it.


No comments:

Post a Comment