Translate

Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving, for me, is always a time to relax and get ready for Christmas. Wait, did I say "relax" and "get ready for Christmas" in the same sentence? Okay, it is a busy time. Real busy. But fun. And that can, end the end, make you feel like you relaxed a bit. At least for me. 2011 was a really good Thanksgiving for me.
























I relaxed while pretending to play the guitar I had just purchased.
































My sister decorated her tree...always beautiful.

























Cynthia and I went shopping for ingredients needed for all the cakes we would give away at Christmas. The grocery store is always fun during the holidays. They have more than food to entice you.





















































































































Shopping is always hard on me. I don't like it. What I do like is finding an interesting place to take a break. I have a hard time focusing when I shop so I need lots of fun breaks.






























Once we had all the supplies we needed,we went home and started baking.



































What would the holiday be without some Mom time?



























I'm thinking life is pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment